Thursday, December 07, 2006

Effeminate Boys

Turns out one of the guys that I fancy, are into effeminate boys. He showed me pictures of his ex partners and they were all like Madonnas as Borat would say. What a dissapointment. I am quite girly in my own ways but not as much as he would want to see me be. Well, knowing this made me think about my type of guy for which I still don't have much answer. May be I think I like typical boy next door type of guy.

The following pictures are of Kim Hyun Joong and Heo Young Saeng from the band SS501. SS501 is an all-male South Korean pop group. They debuted in 2005, over one year after debut of TVXQ. Due to the similarities between the groups, the two, although very close to each other{[fact}}, are considered "rivals" by fans. However, while TVXQ has been very active in the industry, SS501 has only released two singles and one full album.







TV Gameshow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of effeminate men, like Lee Junki.
Haha, yes. They are considered rivals, there are even polls out in Yahoo. (: I actually prefer the TVXQ boy Jaejoong over Hyun Joong, although both are so effiminate and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

i am curious as to what kind of a guy you must be yourselve. are you effeminate or are you a hot hunk?

:-)